In Smart Energy Assets we look for a cloud architect with or without experience in the sector to complete the team of our technical team.
The functions of the position will be:
- Definition of migration and transformation plans.
- Technical architecture of native and hybrid Cloud solutions based mainly on Google Cloud Platform.
- Interlocution with application teams and architecture for the definition of solutions to be implemented.
- Define governance models in cloud environments.
- Design, provisioning, optimization and administration of solutions.
An architect specialized in Public Cloud is required, experience will be assessed in one or more of the following areas
As an infrastructure architect designing system solutions on IaaS and PaaS models.
- In implementing cloud solutions on GPC, experience in AWS and / or Azure will be valued.
- In implementation of DevOps methodology on cloud environments.
- In the deployment of infrastructure as a code (IaaC).
- In automation of configuration management (Ansible, Chef, Puppet) and self-provision.
Desirable knowledge in any of these disciplines:
- IoT Core Solutions
- Development in Python
- Experience in dockers and / or kubernetes
- Cloud security
- Big Data / IoT
- Machine Learning / AI
Certifications: AWS, Azure and GCP very valuable.
Compensation: 12 pays with salary to be established according to value.
Professional development: Individualized career plan for you to develop your potential. Certifications in Big Data, Cloud, Machine Learning, Google Cloud Certified …
Technologies & Projects: We are specialized in the energy sector, fundamentally all the companies related to the value chain of Natural Gas and its derivatives.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.